HOME
Select category:
Buildings
Select category
NEW
Building 1

Building 2

Cancel

Search in
Building 1

Building 2

Location

Switch location

Ranking
Play

Buildings
Search
Account

Borgund Stave Church


Height: 43m
Location: Borgund
Year:

Tianjin World Financial Center


Height: 337m
Location: Tianjin
Year: 2010
Tianjin World Financial Center
Rating

Borgund Stave Church
Tianjin World Financial Center
Change

Borgund Stave Church

Borgund Stave Church
Height43m
Floors
Year
CityBorgund

Informations

Borgund Stave Church (Norwegian: Borgund stavkyrkje) is a former parish church of the Church of Norway in Lærdal Municipality in Vestland county, Norway.

The old stave church is located in the village of Borgund. It was the church for the Lærdal parish (which is part of the Sogn prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Bjørgvin) until 1868 when it was closed and turned into a museum. The brown, wooden church was built in a stave church fashion around the year 1200. It is classified as a triple-nave stave church of the Sogn-type. No longer regularly used for church purposes, it's now a museum run by the Society for the Preservation of Ancient Norwegian Monuments. It was replaced with the'new' Borgund Church in 1868.

Source: Wikipedia
Change

Tianjin World Financial Center

Tianjin World Financial Center
Tianjin World Financial Center
Height337m
Floors76
Year2010
CityTianjin

Informations

The Tianjin Tower, or Jin Tower (Chinese: ??; pinyin: J?nt?), or Tianjin World Financial Center (Chinese: ????????; pinyin: Ti?nj?n Huánqiú J?nróng Zh?ngx?n) is a Contemporary supertall skyscraper located in the Heping District of Tianjin, China, on the banks of the Hai River.

The mixed-use tower is 336.9 meters (1,105 ft) tall and contains 74 floors above ground and 4 below, with an observation deck in 305.2 meters (1,001 ft). The region of the glass unitized curtain wall, manufactured by Jangho Group, is 215,000m². It's notable as the first office building in Tianjin to be equipped with double decker elevators.The skyscraper was topped-out on January 14, 2010 and opened in 2011. The building is owned by Financial Street Holding, with JLL (company) as joint sales and leasing agents.

Source: Wikipedia