Loading...
HOME
Select category:
Buildings
Select category
NEW
Building 1

Building 2

Cancel

Search in
Building 1

Building 2

Location

Switch location

Ranking
Play

Buildings
Search
Account

Berlin Cathedral


Height: 115m
Location: Berlin
Year: 1717
Berlin Cathedral

Tour du Midi


Height: 171m
Location: Brussels
Year: 1967
Tour du Midi
Berlin Cathedral
Tour du Midi
Change

Berlin Cathedral

Berlin Cathedral
Berlin Cathedral
Height115m
Floors0
Year1717
CityBerlin

Informations

Berlin Cathedral (German: Berliner Dom) is the short name for the Evangelical Supreme Parish and Collegiate Church (German: Oberpfarr- und Domkirche zu Berlin) in Berlin, Germany. It is located on Museum Island in the Mitte borough. The current building was finished in 1905 and is a main work of Historicist architecture of the "Kaiserzeit". The Dom is the parish church of the congregation Gemeinde der Oberpfarr- und Domkirche zu Berlin, a member of the umbrella organisation Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia. The Berlin Cathedral has never been a cathedral in the actual sense of that term since it has never been the seat of a bishop. The bishop of the Evangelical Church in Berlin-Brandenburg (under this name 1945–2003) is based at St. Mary's Church and Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church in Berlin.

Source: Wikipedia

Photo Photo
Change

Tour du Midi

Tour du Midi
Tour du Midi
Height171m
Floors38
Year1967
CityBrussels

Informations

Tour du Midi (French) or Zuidertoren (Dutch), both meaning South Tower, is a 38-storey, 148 m (486 ft) skyscraper constructed between 1962 and 1967 in Brussels, Belgium. The tower is the tallest building in Belgium, and was the tallest in the European Economic Community when it was built until it was surpassed by Tour Montparnasse in Paris in 1972. Tour du Midi stands adjacent to the Brussels-South railway station. The building's facade was reclad in 1995-1996 with unitised glass panels using double glass solarbel silver, and it can accommodate about 2,500 office workers. It was built for the Belgian Pensions Administration, which still occupies it today.

Source: Wikipedia